Print books are currently shipped only to Australia. I’m looking at adding other countries, but shipping is very expensive. If you’re not in Australia and desperately want a signed copy, send me an email via the contact form.
Ebooks are for your use only. You can download the MOBI or EPUB files. All file transactions are by Bookfunnel. If you have technical issues, they are far better equipped to handle them than I am.
When I receive your order, I will email you to ask for the text and author name on a cover.
If you purchase a cover, I will change the fictitious title and author name as part of your price. I’m happy to change fonts to suit series or to change placement of the text. This may sometimes be necessary because of word length.
Please note that you can’t get a cover without text. Covers are designed to work as a combination of text and image.
Covers are generally for ebooks only unless stated that there is a print option.
Book Cover Rights
By purchasing a cover, you understand that I use stock photos in many covers. You understand that stock photos are licensed to me, but can also be licensed to other artists. You understand that popular photos can, and WILL, get used multiple times by many different artists. You also understand that I may re-use the same photo for another cover. You understand that the ENSEMBLE of photos, colour treatment, art and font work for your cover is unique, but the individual elements may not be.
With your ebook/print cover, you can:
– Create artwork to advertise the book for electronic or print material (for example Facebook ads and bookmarks). This includes an image of a 3D book.
– Create graphics that use the entire book cover for display and advertising purposes.
With your ebook cover, you cannot:
– create a print book. If you want to use this for print, purchase the print add-on.
With print and/or ebook covers, you CANNOT:
– Create merchandise, like shirts or mugs. Sorry, my photo license doesn’t cover that.
– Create advertising material that shows only part of the cover. If you want to do that, it may be possible to purchase your own license for the photographs involved.
– ALTER the existing image, for example change the font, copy the image for a second volume in the series or re-purpose the artwork for other books.