The first five Ambassador books in one set!
A Matt Damon political thriller meets Total Recall action with Avatar otherworldliness. –Ditmar Award winning author Zena Shapter
It is the sign of a great story teller when an intricate political landscape can be seamlessly woven into your brain without you ever noticing. I was well and truly hooked. The hierarchies and customs of various alien races are understandably complex but not too much to lose the reader. The story is fast-paced and twisting as Cory tries to unravel who could perpetrate the attack on the President and why they would do so, while enduring stonewalling and spying from all sides of politics, including his own. — Reviewer at SQ Magazine (sqmag.com/)
In this massive, 1500-page volume, you will get:
- 1: Seeing Red – Cory Wilson is about to start his new job as representative to gamra, the alien network that controls the network for wormhole travel, when a political murder may well end his position before it started.
- 1A: The Sahara Conspiracy – Cory is asked to deal with the alien mafia on Earth, and stumbles across a dangerous plot.
- 2: Raising Hell – the wormhole network goes down, and Cory’s friend and leader of the largest populated world Asto is caught off-world. Dangerous politics are afoot on Asto, and Cory decides to help his friend.
- 3: Changing Fate – The outage of the wormhole network was caused by an artificial source: a giant ship that was last seen in the inhabited worlds over 50,000 years ago. Is it live? If so, who is on board? Cory and his team investigate.
- 4: Coming Home – By isolating the captain from his ancient ship, Cory hopes to avert hostile action. The captain has other ideas.
Join the Ambassador crew today!
Available on the following platforms: